If you want to build a new home rather than buy an existing property, you will need a different type of home loan known as a construction loan.

A construction loan can also be suitable if you want to make major renovations to your existing home or to a property you have bought but which needs some work before you move in. Detailed documentation is required for this type of loan. A Bernie Lewis Home Loans Mortgage Broker will be able to advise you about the requirements.

Are you ready to talk or need help making the right decision?

Getting the right advice is so important, so give us a call on (08) 8300 8300 or contact us online to start your home loan journey with Bernie Lewis.

Contact us Online