Bernie Lewis Insurance Services can provide a range of rural insurance policies for:

Home and Contents

Home and Contents insurance is of critical importance to protect your greatest financial asset; your house. There are various levels of cover available depending on your current situation. All domestic policies include a Personal Liability section to cover any claim for compensation or expenses which you or your family members become liable for.

Farm Vehicle

There are three types of farm vehicle insurance available: Comprehensive insurance; Third Party Property Fire and Theft, and Third Party Property Damage only. Cover can include your utilities, tractors, trucks, headers, bikes etc. that are registered for primary production and used predominantly for farm purposes.


As with Business insurance, Farm insurance is generally taken out as a package incorporating all required risks. Premiums vary depending on the type of farming operation and the size and location of the properties.


Crop insurance has two main risks being Fire and/or Hail. It can also be extended to include damage by animals, frost, flood and loss whilst in transit to silos during harvest. Premiums vary depending on the type and the size of the crop and the cover selected.

To speak to a Bernie Lewis Insurance Adviser, call (08) 8300 8300 today.