Bernie Lewis Insurance Services can provide a range of domestic insurance policies for:

Home and Contents

Home and Contents insurance is of critical importance to protect your greatest financial asset; your house. There are various levels of cover available depending on your current situation. All domestic policies include a Personal Liability section to cover any claim for compensation or expenses which you or your family members become liable for.


Strata insurance can include both residential & commercial properties that come under the management of a Strata Title & Body Corporate entity. The premium payment is generally shared by the owners of the Strata unit. It is mandatory to hold insurance on Strata properties under Government legislation.

Motor Vehicle

There are three types of motor vehicle insurance available: Comprehensive insurance; Third Party Property Fire and Theft, and Third Party Property Damage only. Choosing the appropriate cover is critically important; a minimum suggested level of cover is Third Party Property Damage only. Cover is dependent on the type and value of the vehicle you own.


Travel insurance is highly recommended for people contemplating trips both within Australia and to overseas destinations. The cover may vary depending on your travel schedule and length of stay. Typical travel policies include medical expenses, baggage, theft, cancellation and interruption of journey. Corporate Travel insurance is also available for those travelling on business related journeys, and is generally offered on an annual basis.


Boat insurance can cover you for loss of or damage to your craft, accidental damage or sinking, theft, accidental death or bodily injury to occupants.  Boat insurance also includes a liability extension to cover potential costs to other people or property you may incur as a result of your negligent behaviour.


Caravan insurance can cover you for loss or damage to your caravan or your annexe including accident, fire, theft, storm, malicious damage and motor burnout. Caravan insurance can also cover your contents within the van and potential legal liability to others.


Landlord insurance covers the investment properties of owners. The policy includes the building, liability and may also include landlord's contents. It can be extended to include flood, loss of rent, malicious damage by tenants and rent default.

To speak with a Bernie Lewis General Insurance Adviser, call (08) 8300 8300 today.