A Bernie Lewis Mortgage Adviser can save you time by providing you a range of options to meet your needs.
Why use a Mortgage Broker?
There are many reasons to use a Mortgage Broker when looking for a home loan, these include:
- Expert advice - local, qualified home loan experts
- Save time and effort - we do the 'running around' for you
- A range of options to choose from - we have over 20 different lenders and hundreds of home loans to choose from
- Convenient - come to one of our 3 locations or an adviser can come to you at a time that suits you
- It's free - our service is provided free of charge (as we are paid directly by the Lenders in the form of a commission)
Why Bernie Lewis?
Whether you are entering the property market for the first time, upgrading, downsizing, investing or just looking for a more competitive loan product, a Bernie Lewis Mortgage Adviser can help.
Home loan products and lenders differ as much as individuals do and there are many factors that should be considered when deciding on a home loan. A Bernie Lewis Mortgage Adviser will do all the research for you, get to know your needs and specific situation and offer various options, enabling you to make an informed decision when you chose the loan that's right for you.
We believe in offering our customers as much choice as possible, which is why we work with such a wide range of financial services partners.
Bernie Lewis is a proudly South Australian, family owned business with 30 years' experience, so you can be assured we have excellent local knowledge which allows us to provide appropriate advice based on current market conditions.
We take care of all the paperwork and save you from having to do a lot of unnecessary running around. Plus our service is completely free for our clients as we are paid directly by the lender in the form of a commission.
Getting the right advice is so important, so give us a call on 8300 8300 or complete the enquiry form on this page to start your home loan journey with Bernie Lewis.
Download a fact sheet:
Recommendations to Borrowers
File size: 45 KB | File format: pdf
Subscribe to our regular eNewsletter to keep up-to-date with the latest financial news and information.